07 June 2016

I get the news I need on the weather report.
I can gather all the news I need on the weather report.
Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile.

Still waiting for the deluge, we have been spared so far, while less than one km from our little road, people are clearing their flooded basements. I spread the different weather forecast in front of me on my desktop like a deck cards, shuffling them until I find one that makes me happy.


Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
And we don't know where.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my most favorite songs! I follow our weather here very closely too, waiting and hoping for the report that will say the fog will burn off; the sun will come out; the wind will slow down. Hope you are spared the deluge there.

Ms. Moon said...

Gosh. They were so amazing, weren't they? And we have their music forever.
Our tropical storm turned out to be little but rain.

Steve Reed said...

Oh, I love that song. Love, love, love.

Elizabeth said...

I love your blog.

37paddington said...

Simon and Garfunkel are my youth. Love them.